Nothing is more fun than cooking, baking and making things for an occasion. With a little over a week a way, I have started planning my Halloween party for the little ones. Thinking up treats and decorations, games and such…so much fun!
This Halloween Chocolate Bark is so simple, anyone could make this, and it only takes 10 minutes at the most! Consists of Chocolate and candy of your choice. Really, with a little change up, you could make this for any occasion.
- 2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips (or whatever chocolate you want to use)
- 1 Cup Candies of your choice (I used candy corn mix, kit kat bar, edible eyes)
- On a cookie sheet or bar pan, lay down a sheet of parchment paper
- Melt chocolate chips 30 seconds at a time, until stirred smooth
- Spread onto parchment paper
- Put candy on top
- Put into fridge
- Break into pieces