I am very excited to share this meal with every…it is so easy to put together and taste delicious! What I love about this meal, is that it doesn’t take long to whip up, and its all right there on the pan, no fiddling on the stove, don’t have to add the veggies later, just do everything at the same time, season it and stick it in the oven!
- package of chicken pieces
- 4 or 5 potatoes
- variety of fresh vegetables (I used baby carrots, beans and broccoli)
- Seasoning (I used herb and garlic, onion, salt, pepper and a small amount of chili powder)
- Olive oil
- Line pan with aluminum foil
- place chicken pieces randomly on pan
- Wash and cut veggies and potatoes
- Scatter on pan
- Sprinkle with seasonings
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Put in the oven at 375 degrees for 1 hr. and 20 min.
***I like to stir mine half way through just to make sure the flavour get everywhere, but it’s not necessary***