MMmmmm…just writing this is making me hungry! Great side dish to a roast, or excellent with chicken pieces. So much fresh flavour all in one dish. Can be made with fresh herbs or even the clubhouse mix is really good. If you want to save time, definitely use the clubhouse seasoning.
- 1 package of baby potatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- fresh herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary)
- or replace above three with clubhouse roasted garlic and herbs (which I did)
- wash and cut baby potatoes in half
- drizzle with olive oil
- sprinkle herbs, garlic and salt or clubhouse seasoning
- mix until everything is coated
- put in oven at 350 for 1 1/2hrs
Serve with meat and veggies.